What are quick wins?Quick wins are actions that require little effort but give a relatively large result. They are a tool to achieve results quickly and with a generally low investment.
To understand this in a more visual way, the Pareto Principle can be taken as a reference: 80% of the results come from only 20% of the actions.
In many companies, 80% of the billing comes from only 20% of the clients and the technical departments know that 20% of the users cause 80% of the problems.
In the current context due to Covid-19, the digitization process has accelerated and the need to take advantage of your eCommerce has increased.
That's why we give you some quick wins to achieve benefits in full quarantine.
Generate new online sales• Inform in social networks that in addition to buying in the physical store, they can do it in the online store.
• Use discount coupons for the first online purchase.
• If the store pickup service is enabled, communicate it and offer it.
• Generate promos or giftcards to use now and withdraw at the end of the quarantine.
• Offer products with useful and attractive information for users.
Improve customer experience
• Allow you to make purchases as a guest without having to register.
• Inform about safe delivery policies.
• Checkout has to be fast to simplify the purchasing process.
grow in social networks• Take advantage of networks to inform how your business works.
• Make posts with different content associated with the current moment.
• Optimize customer service through WhatsApp and chat on your networks.
• Provide a personalized discount code and analyze the sales generated.
• Generate interaction with your customers through your sales and products.
Staying in the minds of your customers• Perform email marketing.
• Send newsletter with offers for those who enter your online store by that means.
• Take advantage of face-to-face sales to strengthen the relationship with your customers.
• Improve virtual communication channels with customers.
• Make free deliveries.
Put sales triggers to work
• Provide a gift along with the order for a limited time.
• Advance the purchase with promotions or discounts.
• Incorporate products that are not generally marketed.
• Evaluate the possibility of using physical premises as pickup points.